Four days of campdrafting action, featuring the $30,000 Triple Crown of Campdrafting
Prize money in excess of $120,000 • Open, Novice, Restricted Open & Ladies Drafts Friday Night Entertainment - Bareback Cutout & Toowoomba band “Preserve the Moose” Competitor Lucky Draw • Complimentary competitor meal Saturday night
Nominations open on Campdraft Central on FRIDAY 20th SEPTEMBER 2019, 7 am
- Nominations will remain open for 24 hours only. It is recommended you familiarise yourself with the system prior to nominations opening.
- Nomination fees, including cheques must be received by COB Monday 7th Octobert 2019.
- Marked parking on the grounds.
- All Changes to horse/rider after 7pm Sunday 13 October 2019 must be done in writing on the attached forms to secretary
- NO CHANGES WILL BE ACCEPTED DURING THE EVENT OR AT THE ANNOUNCER'S OFFICE
TRIPLE CROWN OF CAMPDRAFTING
The same horse and rider must win all three open drafts at Condamine Bell, Chinchilla Grandfather Clock and Warwick Gold Cup (Max $30,000 payout) in the same year. Highest aggregate over 9 rounds: Available to the (same horse/rider combination) scoring the highest aggregate in first, second and final, (must compete in all 9 rounds) of these same three campdrafts. Free service to Hazelwood Conman, valued at $5500, donated by Terry & Chris Hall, plus an embryo package, valued at $2000 (your choice of breeding), donated by Equivet, Southbrook.